Terms and Conditions (“Agreement”)
This Agreement was last modified on November 15, 2016.
Site Copyright, Legal and Privacy Statements
You have a nonexclusive, nontransferable, limited, revocable right to use the Website, Products and Services solely for your informational and personal use. You may not use the Website, Products or Services for any other purpose without our express prior written consent.
Use of this Web site and the email addresses contained here are subject to our Conditions of Use, which includes the agreement to our copyright, legal and privacy statements.
Your use of this site means you accept the conditions on this page. If you cannot agree to abide by the conditions laid out on this page, please leave the site.
These conditions of use are subject to change without notice.
The content of this site is protected by copyright.
All rights reserved. No part of this site may be reproduced in any form without express written consent.
See Understanding Copyright for an explanation of what copyright covers.
For permission to distribute copies of this site in any format, electronic or otherwise, send an email to with "Copyright Permission" in the subject line. Please include the following information:
- The exact portion(s) of the site that you wish to copy and the intended use of those materials.
- The number of copies that will be created and their distribution.
- Your time-line for the use of these materials. (We do not guarantee that approval will be given, nor that it will meet your deadlines).
- Other material that will be associated with Psychiatric Medication Awareness Group information.
- Your name, title, company or organization, e-mail address, and telephone number.
Permission will rarely be given to duplicate the content from this site on your own website or blog. Hyperlink technology allows you to link to the relevant content. Instead of simply copying someone else's work, please create your own content and contribute to the wider body of knowledge on the Internet.
- This Website and the domain name "psychmedaware.org" is owned and funded by the Psychiatric Medication Awareness Group.
- Where used, PMAG refers to the Psychiatric Medication Awareness Group.
- The design and layout markup used for this Web site is owned by Russ Harvey and licensed to the site owner. This layout may not be relicensed, sold or used without permission.
- Some images are copyright © Russ Harvey and/or his licensors. All rights reserved.
- All other trademarks, company names or logos used on this site are the property of their respective owners.
- The content of this site is intended for individual use in obtaining information about psychiatric drugs and drug withdrawal (primarily Benzodiazepine recovery) as well as associated issues. You'll find some information about the Psychiatric Medication Awareness Group and their products as well.
- Use of this site and the respective resources are subject to acceptance of our DISCLAIMER as well as the conditions of use displayed on this page.
- While you may view the content of this site from anywhere in the world, this site is located in Victoria, British Columbia, Canada and is subject to the laws of Canada effective in the Province of British Columbia, particularly pertaining to what is acceptable content.
- You may print one copy of the pages of this site for your personal use.
- Printing more than one copy in any format (electronic or otherwise) constitutes commercial use and requires a license.
Linking to this Site
You are given permission to view this site, to download and print these pages subject to the following conditions:
- You may link to the pages on this site from your own site or document.
- You may not cull information or images from this site for use on your website without explicit written permission.
You may not link to the images on this site:
- Such a link is theft of services (bandwidth).
- You must first obtain written permission to use the image(s).
- The appropriate images will then be provided for you to store on your server.
Use of Email Addresses
- You may not cull email addresses on this site for the purposes of generating unsolicited message traffic (generally known as spam) to those addresses.
- Addresses are provided only as a convenience in contacting Psychiatric Medication Awareness Group on PMAG-related business.
- Spam does not constitute such business.
- Infractions may result in legal action or other measures to remove your ability to abuse the resources on this site.
Reliability of Information
The provision of dates and other specific information on this site does not form a contract with the viewer.
- Information is kept as current and accurate as possible, but you should verify any specifics that are important to you.
- Information on this site may be added or removed without notice.
- The Psychiatric Medication Awareness Group has no control over the content or availability of the pages which are external to this site.
- The provision of a link does not necessarily endorse the content of that site, but is provided for your convenience.
Updated: November 15, 2016