Order Dr. C. Heather Ashton’s DVD
In March and April 2006, Dr. C. Heather Ashton gave lectures on Benzodiazepine Dependence and Withdrawal Methods to heath care providers in Victoria and Vancouver, B.C. She also addressed physicians at an addictions conference at Parksville, B.C.
PMAG and Focus Consultants produced a 90-minute DVD of Dr. Ashton's April 4, 2006, Vancouver lecture. Dr. Ashton spoke on:
- how benzodiazepines and hypnotics (i.e., tranquillizers and sleeping pills) affect the brain and body
- symptoms of dependence
- effective tapering plans
- the personal/social costs of benzodiazepine dependence
- benzodiazepine use and other substances such as street drugs
- outcomes and longer-term symptoms
- best practices
The DVD is a useful educational tool for those withdrawing from benzodiazepines, physicians and other health care professionals, health care facilities, non-profit organizations, and anyone who wants to learn about benzodiazepines. It provides an excellent overview of Dr. Ashton's protocol, expertise and wisdom.
DVD price: $25 CAD (Canadian dollars).
- Price includes shipping, postage and handling.
- Payment can also be made in U.S. dollars.
- All proceeds go to supporting the work of PMAG and maintaining this website.
Up to 5 copies of the DVD may be made for appropriate use.
How to Order the DVD
For information about ordering the DVD, or would like additional information about the DVD or have questions, please contact us.