Order Dr. C. Heather Ashton’s DVD
In March and April 2006, Dr. C. Heather Ashton gave lectures on Benzodiazepine Dependence and Withdrawal Methods to heath care providers in Victoria and Vancouver, B.C. She also addressed physicians at an addictions conference at Parksville, B.C.
PMAG and Focus Consultants produced a 90-minute DVD of Dr. Ashton's April 4, 2006, Vancouver lecture. Dr. Ashton spoke on:
- how benzodiazepines and hypnotics (i.e., tranquillizers and sleeping pills) affect the brain and body
- symptoms of dependence
- effective tapering plans
- the personal/social costs of benzodiazepine dependence
- benzodiazepine use and other substances such as street drugs
- outcomes and longer-term symptoms
- best practices
The DVD is a useful educational tool for those withdrawing from benzodiazepines, physicians and other health care professionals, health care facilities, non-profit organizations, and anyone who wants to learn about benzodiazepines. It provides an excellent overview of Dr. Ashton's protocol, expertise and wisdom.
DVD price: $25 CAD (Canadian dollars).
- Price includes shipping, postage and handling.
- Payment can also be made in U.S. dollars.
- All proceeds go to supporting the work of PMAG and maintaining this website.
Up to 5 copies of the DVD may be made for appropriate use.
How to Order the DVD
PayPalPay with PayPal, or log in to your PayPal account and send a payment to .
- Be sure to include your postal mailing address and email address.
- PayPal handles currency conversion for you if you wish to pay in currency other than Canadian dollars.
- Your order will usually be mailed the next business day.
- Allow one to two weeks for shipping, depending on your location.
Send a postal money order, personal cheque or business cheque payable to Focus Consultants for $25 CAD (Canadian dollars) to:
- Focus Consultants
- 100 Viaduct Avenue West
- Victoria, British Columbia V9E 1J3
Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
Obtaining Additional Information
if you have questions or would like additional information about the DVD.
Updated August 27, 2013